Terms & Conditions
- All stock and non-stock items may be returned for credit/exchange within 30 days of purchase.
- All stock and non-stock item returns are subject to a restocking charge plus any additional freight associated with the return.
- All orders will be confirmed by fax or email. Orders confirmations must be acknowledged and accepted by the customer. Order confirmations without a response will be considered accurate and correct.
- Customers will be responsible for restocking and shipping charges on all cancelled orders.
- Custom items are not eligible for return/credit/exchange, unless deemed defective by the manufacturer.
- Products that are damaged and/or claimed defective must be reported within five (5) business days from receipt of product.
- For all returns, the product must be returned in the condition in which it was sold, along with all original packaging and associated paperwork (product manuals, instructions, etc).
ASAP takes great care to ensure that shipments are protected. However, damage in transit does occasionally occur. To receive credit for damaged product, damage must be noted on the bill of lading at time of delivery and put aside for freight carrier review. All damaged goods claims must be made within 5 business days of receipt.
ASAP accepts the following forms of payment:
- ASAP Account (net 30), subject to credit approval
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Debit Cards
- Personal or Corporate Checks
- Money Orders or Cashiers checks
- Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) or Wire Transfer
Custom Product Procedures
- All custom product orders will include a +/- 10% under run/over run policy on order quantities.
- Custom products can be quoted as “exact runs”, but may increase cost of product (see associated sales representative for details)
- Customer will be responsible for reporting errors in design and/or printing of custom products. ASAP will supply proofs prior to product manufacture.
- ASAP will keep a reserved stock of customer specific items when a stocking agreement is signed by both the customer and ASAP sales rep.
- Stocking agreements will designate amounts of inventory ASAP will keep on our floor at all times.
- Stocking agreements can be set up for 30, 60 and 90 day term limits.
- Please see your associated sales representative for details.
In order to qualify for free delivery (via ASAP truck) within local delivery area, the order must exceed $1,000 or a $20 delivery fee will be added to the order.